Gramineae bamboo flooring comes with 25 years of manufacture’s structural warranty and 10 years of finish and wear warranty.
- Finish and wear warranty-Gramineae bamboo flooring manufacturer warrants that its finish surface will not peel off, separate from the flooring plank or wear through for 10 years. Gloss reduction and scratches are not considered wear through and are therefore not covered by this warranty.
- Structural warranty – Gramineae bamboo flooring manufacturer warrants that the product remains in its original manufactured condition for 25 years.
Installer or purchaser should carefully examine for colour, grade, finish and general quality before installing. If any material is not acceptable, contact supplier immediately. Once the product has been installed, it is deemed to have been accepted by the purchaser.
Gramineae Limited Warranty is subjected to following conditions
- The warranty is not transferrable. It extends only to original purchaser.
- The limited warranty is applied only where the affected area of the flooring is visible and only defective boards will be replaced. This warranty excludes all other costs associated with installation of the product.
- Indentation, scratches or damage caused by negligence, insects, animals, abrasive material, sharp or heavy objects, excessive heat, excessive water and spiked heel shoes or failure to use protective pads under furniture or alterations to the original manufacturers product are not covered by this warranty.
- Gloss reduction is not considered a finish defect. Defect to the finish should be readily visible and at least 10% of the product surface effected.
- Failure to follow all the manufacturers’ installation instructions including protecting the subfloor form moisture voids this warranty.
- Damage due to improper maintenance, insufficient protection and care including use of improper cleaning agents is not covered under this warranty.
- Any product deformity that is not measurable or that is visible only in certain angle not considered a defect.
- Warranty is not applicable for manmade or natural disasters including leaking or broken plumbing, fire, flood, earthquake,
- Changes in colour due to full or partial exposure to sunlight and whether is not covered under warranty.
- Failure due to structural changes in subfloor, settling of the building or uneven subfloor is not covered under warranty.
- Bamboo flooring is a natural product and natural variation in grain and colour both within each board and from board to board should not be considered as defects.
- Gapping, faces checking, cracking, cupping or crowning will not be warranted.
- Installer or purchaser should carefully examine for colour, grade, finish and general quality before installing. If any material is not acceptable, contact supplier immediately. Once the product has been installed, it is deemed to have been accepted by the purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover expenses such as labour costs, installation, transportation, travel and any other cost associated with the installation of the product.
- This warranty dose not cove if there is any changes made with the flooring after installation, eg; any alternation, apply varnish, polish or any other coating to of the prefinished floor,
- This warranty does not cover for any changes made to the accessories used after installation , eg; repainting alternations, gluing , nailing